Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dinner #5 - 20% DONE!

Dinner #5 marks the 16-20th recipes that I will have completed (ok, have completed... and actually a while ago.  And i've done dinner #6.  I'm a little behind in blogging, with losing my computer for a week, and generally being an associate life and impossible research projects that have no answers and take an entire week.  Harumph.).

I don't know why 20% feels like a big milestone, but it does.  I think it has something to do with the obsessive way I stare at the "percentage completion" whilst on the treadmill... as I tell myself 'keep going keep going.'

But, I don't feel that way about this at all, I swear.  It's more like 'I can't wait to see eat what's next!'

The menu:

Shrimp with Avocado Salsa
Fava Bean Agnolotti
Pan-Roasted Jumbo Scallops with Morel Mushrooms and Asparagus Puree
"Candied Apple"

No comments:

Post a Comment